Friday, January 6, 2012

Introducing My New Reward Program

My
2012 Reward Punch Card Program

Misty’s Stampin’ Up! Corner has new rewards for a new year ~ 2012!

Here's are the details for my reward
punch card and how you can earn punches for your Stampin' Up! orders!

You earn one punch for every $25 (before tax
& shipping). Orders can not be combined to reach $25. For
example if you order 48.70.....you get one punch and the leftover amount
does not carry over.

Products that you purchase on a monthly
special/discount may not count towards your reward dollars. For example: If you purchase $54 in
product but $30.00 of that was the item of the month purchased at a discount
you may not receive stamps for that portion of your order.

You have two options for redeeming your card
Earn 10 punches & redeem your card for a stamp set
valued at $19.95

Earn 20 punches & redeem your card for any stamp in
the Idea Book & Catalog (hostess sets are not included).

Punches will expire in two years (I've made it easier
for you to redeem at 10 punches).

Anyone that redeems a Reward Punch Card in 2012 will
automatically become one of My Stampin’ Queens. My Stampin’ Queens will be considered my best customers and
will be offered special privileges through out the year. Here's a couple
examples:
When I offer Blog Candy ...your name will be entered
twice.

Order Product Shares and receive an additional two
yards of ribbon (some ribbon may be retired).

You will Earn Hostess Benefits for orders $150
& up as long as you order on my site...ordering through stampinup.com
does not give you hostess benefits. (Hostess dollars do not earn
punches on your card.) www.mistybradley.stampinup.net to place an order on my Stampin Up site.

You are responsible for keeping
track of your punches.

Once your punches are complete; email me your punch
sheet (macknjacksmom@att.net) with your selection.

Once I've confirmed your punches, I'll place your order.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at macknjacksmom@att.net

No comments: