Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crazy, Busy Life

So I promise to be posting some of my recent projects by the end of this week! I hope you are all enjoying the coupons I am posting.

It has been crazy busy since the kids have gone back to school. My oldest made the volleyball team and is trying out for cheerleading and leadership. She keeps me running non stop and my youngest is well, he's 8. I think that says it all. LOL

I stumbled upon a great website/webstore called www.paperwishes.com (thanks Natalie McBroom over at www.timelesslegacydesigns.blogspot.com) If you are in need of any supplies they have a great clearance sale on right now.

I have also recently fallen madly in love with felt flowers by Queen and Co. They are very durable/sturdy and great colors. They have lots of depth so they easily add dimension to any project, card or page. Did I mention they are very affordable as well?

I did attend my very first crop yesterday! Didn't get much accomplished but really enjoyed just being there, chatting and soaking in everybodys great talents!!! Thanks Heidi @ Scrappin Friends in Redding for providing such a wonderful spot for us to get togother!! Be sure to visit Heidi's blog at www.scrappinfriends-redding.blogspot.com. She carries great products and always has such amazing workshops/make 'n takes available!! Thanks for all inspiration Heidi!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks Misty! I'm glad you had a good time-hope to see your smily face more in that crop room! :) Come by Saturday for the release of new papers-check out our blog for more info! See you soon!