Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Crazy Life

You can make plans, but God always has a bigger plan!



I found this lesson out when our youngest, Jacks, broke his arm the week of his first soccer season. He is also the reason for my celebrations book not being completed as of yet.



I spent the better part of a week and a half shuttling him back and forth to the doctors to get xrays, splinted and then casted. Once that happened I thought, whew, I can finally take a breather. I was wrong ( of course God had bigger plans), Jacks spilled orange juice down his cast and I had to rush him back to the doctor for a new one. At this point I just had to laugh! Afterall, this is what motherhood is all about and I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!



So I apologize to those of you who are waiting for the celebrations book and photos. I should be finished towards the end of this week! I can't wait to share it with all of you and get your feedback! Thanks for all your patience!!!

No comments: